Daily Workout: Nov 18, 2018
Daily Workouts, Fitness, Nutrition, Today In Lisa's World
This week I am going to give you a recipe to try!
Beets are one of those superfoods that help cleanse the liver. I try and consume beets at least 2x a week!
Here is one way to get them in!
10 small beet (or 4 large beets) I used golden and red in mine
2-3 TBS olive oil
3 tangerines or clementines
1/4 c crumbled goat cheese
1/4 c chopped pistachios
1 c arugula
1 c dandelion greens
- heat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap beets in foil and bake them for 40 min.
- Peal and cut tangerines in half.
- Once beets are cooled, run them under water and take off the outer layer of skin. It should just peal off. Then cut the beets into cubes and set aside
- Wash your dandelion greens and chop. Mix arugula and dandelion greens in large bowl.
- Top the greens with beets, 2 tangerines, goat cheese, pistachios. Then squeeze the last tangerine over the salad and add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Daily Workouts (310)
- Fitness (318)
- Lifestyle (7)
- Mind (4)
- Nutrition (10)
- Pregnancy (1)
- Signature Workouts (11)
- Today In Lisa's World (331)